Nationwide Websites has been helping companies establish a web presense for over 15 years now. Over that time we have learned A LOT when it comes to designing websites and what it takes to get it done. We have literally built 1000's of websites for clients all over the United States, and we're only getting better. One of the reasons for our success has been the 10-step process we created for developing custom websites. The entire process from start to finish is handled in a systematic format, and we typically handle over 90% of all the work. Below is a step-by-step list of the entire process. We look forward to helping you turn your business vision into reality!
1. Free initial consultation via telephone or online
2. We'll give you an exact price for the entire website build
3. 10 minute "Website Completion Form" is filled out
4. A checklist is given to you of things we need (i.e. logo, pictures, testimonials, etc)
5. Website information collected and organized
6. SEO phrase / industry research is done
7. An original website is designed and posted for you to review
8. Revisions / reviews by you
9. Final version approval
Call us today at: (262) 955-2919 to speak with an owner or fill out a CONTACT FORM and we'll contact you.
© Copyright 1999 Nationwide Websites. My Discount Printing & Websites, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy & Refund Policy
Website Design Services
SEO / STO
Website Design Process
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin